Expression écrite d'anglais

Hello!!

I need help can you help me please?

Est ce que vous pourriez me dire si ceci est bien; et si ça répond au sujet?

Thks

sujet: After the 2004 tidal lave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation,do you think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world?

After the 2004 tidal lave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation, I think it is the better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
Nevertheless, I think that the fact of leaving their country is not either a good solution.

Indeed, I think that to leave their country for a rich country where the adoptions are springs of problems; such as in France.
Can be a "luck" because they have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, the adopted children are wished; and thus they will miss nothing.
Contrary in Thailand where they miss means; where the poverty is a queen, and where they will miss maybe love and tenderness because they meet themselves orphans.
The fact of leaving, can be to facilitate their mourning; because this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
The country of their birth becomes suddenly the country of their death.
And to finish, the adoption of these children their would allow ^de to find certain balance; and to solve many present problems of adoption in France.
What would allow to avoid making as the arc of zoé in the LIBAN.
More need "to steal" children.
The happiness of some would make the happiness of the others.

However, that stays their country of all their previous history.
The spring of their culture; of their roots.
By leaving it, they will lose in some sorts their culture.
They will feel as emptied of any essences; and in perpetual collection of their identity.
Furthermore, even if they have no more their relatives; that stays all the same their country; where is the memories of their parents.

marianne a écrit :

sujet: After the 2004 tidal lave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation,do you think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world?

After the 2004 tidal lave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation, I think it is the better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
Nevertheless, I think that the fact of leaving their country is not either a good solution.!!!
Indeed, I think that to leave their country for a rich? country where the adoptions are springs of problems; such as in France.
Can be a "luck" because they have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, the adopted children are wished; and thus they will miss nothing.
Contrary in Thailand where they miss means; where the poverty is a queen, and where they will miss maybe love and tenderness because they meet themselves orphans.
The fact of leaving, can be to facilitate their mourning; because this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
And to finish, the adoption of these children their would allow ^de to find certain balance; and to solve many present problems of adoption in France.
What would allow to avoid making as the arc of zoé in the LIBAN.!!!!
More need "to steal" children.

However, that stays their country of all their previous history.
By leaving it, they will lose in some sorts their culture.
They will feel as emptied of any essences; and in perpetual collection of their identity.
Furthermore, even if they have no more their relatives; that stays all the same their country; where is the memories of their parents.

Le style est comme une liste de courses.

Voilà j'ai tenu compte de vos indications.
Est ce mieux?
Je ne comprend pas qu'est ce que vous voulez dire par : votre style est comme une liste?

Merci beaucoup.

After the 2004 tidal wave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
Nevertheless, I think that the fact of leaving their country is not either THE solution!

Indeed, I think that to leave their country for a developed country where adoptions are sources of problems; like in France.
Could be a "chance" because they have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, adopted children are a desire; thus they will make everything for them.
Contrary to Thailand where they have not  means; where  poverty is  queen, and where they will miss maybe love and tenderness because they are orphans.
The fact of  leaving, to be able to facilitate their mourning; because them country is the country of all their misfortunes.
To finish, the adoption of these children would allow them to find certain balance; and to solve many conflicts of adoption in France.
This would allow them to avoid making like the arc of zoé in the LEBANON.
No need "to steal" children.

However, it is their country of all their previous history.
By leaving it, they will lose their culture.
They will feel as emptied of any essences; and they look for their identity.
Furthermore, even if they have no their parents; that stays all the same their country; where is the souvenirs of their parents.

INEEDHELP a écrit :

Je ne comprend pas qu'est ce que vous voulez dire par : votre style est comme une liste?

After the 2004 tidal wave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
Nevertheless, I think that the fact of leaving their country is not either THE solution!

Indeed, I think that to leave their country for a developed country where adoptions are sources of problems ; like in France.
Could
be a "chance" because they have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, adopted children are a desire; thus they will make everything for them.
Contrary to Thailand where they have not  means; where  poverty is  queen, and where they will miss maybe love and tenderness because they are orphans.
The fact of  leaving, to be able to facilitate their mourning; because them country is the country of all their misfortunes.
To finish, the adoption of these children would allow them to find certain balance; and to solve many conflicts of adoption in France.
This would allow them to avoid making like the arc of zoé in the LEBANON.
No need "to steal" children.The happiness of some would make the happiness of the others.

They will feel as emptied of any essences; and they look for their identity.
Furthermore, even if they have no their parents; that stays all the same their country; where is the souvenirs of their parents.

Mieux? C'est moins pire 
Une liste de courses? Car (et ce n'est pas la première fois que l'on te fait la remarque en anglais et en allemand) l'enchaînement de tes phrases n'est pas toujours assuré, la conséquence de tes phrases n'est pas toujours évidente, quelques phrases n'ont pas de bon syntaxe.
D'avoir deux psudos sur un fil de discussion pourrait être confusant pour tes interlocuteurs.
Bonne continuation, marianne.

Merci

et pour le style c'est mieux

After the 2004 tidal wave in Asia, many children became orphans.
In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
However, to leave is not the solution of everything.
Indeed, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world because it is a “chance” because it is a luck for them.
They have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, by leaving their country, they leave at the same opportunity poverty which is queen in Thaïlande ; misfortune.
To leave their country to facilitate their mourning; because  this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
The happiness of some would make the joy of the others.

The source of their culture; of their roots.
By losing their culture of origin; they will also lose their identity. What will provoke an identity crisis
Furthermore, even  if their relatives died ;   Their country of origin is their country of origin.
Where there are souvenirs of their parents.

ENGLISH a écrit :

In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
However, to leave is not the solution of everything.
Indeed, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world because it is a “chance”              for them.
Furthermore, by leaving their country, they leave at the same opportunity poverty which is queen in Thaïlande ; misfortune.
To leave their country to facilitate their mourning; because  this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
The happiness of some would make the joy of the others.

By leaving it, they will lose                            their culture.
By losing their culture of origin; they will also lose their identity. What will provoke an identity crisis
Furthermore, even  if their relatives died ;   Their country of origin is their country of origin.Where there are souvenirs of their parents.

Maintenant ce n'est que les lignes souslignées qui se présentent en liste.
Il y a une amélioration.

Je vous remercie encore pour votre aide.

Maintenant c'est moins pire?! lol

However, to leave is not the solution for everything.
Indeed, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world because it is a “chance”              for them.
Furthermore, by leaving their country, they leave at the same timeliness poverty ; misfortune.
Indeed, this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
Besides, to leave their country to facilitate their mourning.
To conclude(end), we can say that the country of their birth becomes suddenly the country of their death.

By leaving it, they will lose                            their culture.
By losing their culture of origin; they will also lose their identity.
This will provoke an identity crisis
Furthermore, even  if their relatives died ;   their country of origin is their country of origin.
The place where there are souvenirs of their parents.

Les vides sont à remplir.
Les paragraphes sont à mettre en forme.

ça va comme ceci?

Merci beaucoup

However, to leave is not the solution for everything.

Indeed, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world because it is a “chance” for them.
Furthermore, by leaving their country, they leave at the same timeliness poverty ; misfortune.
Indeed, this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
Besides, to leave their country to facilitate their mourning.
To conclude, we can say that the country of their birth becomes suddenly the country of their death.

By losing their culture of origin; they will also lose their identity.
This will provoke an identity crisis.
Furthermore, even  if their relatives died; their country of origin is their country of origin.
The place where there are souvenirs of their parents.

Pourriez-vous m'aider pleaseeeeee

I need help