Anglais - Expression écrite

Yes thank you very much.

Cependant depuis tout à l'heure j'ai beau essayer de corriger mes erreures; je n'arrive pas à corriger celles que vous m'avez souligné: pourriez- vous m'aider please!!!

je n'ai reussi à corriger que celles-ci: sont-elles bien?

when we are prepared

Because we may have problems of understanding

Merci

Bonjour,

J'ai ENCORE tout refait ( grâce à votre aide); pourriez-vous me dire si ceci convient, et si je répond bien à mon sujet?!!
Merci d'avance

sujet:
Adapting to a new life is not always easy.
Would you be prepared to go and live in a foreign country?

There is no denying that it is not always easy adapting to a new life when we are prepared to go and live in a foreign country.
Indeed it is like a new start.
Furthermore, it implies having to leave our family and friends, and maybe even the place where we spent our childhood.
Moreover, we could get homesick.
Adapting could prove difficult because we may have problems of understanding because it is not the same language which is spoken.
And, it is not the same culture.
Besides, In order to see more clearly KWAN who has just arrived in the USA, asked so many dumb questions that are stunned for American kids.
Furthermore, KWAN doesn’t know what it is the sprinkler system .
Nevertheless, to go and live in a foreign country is a fantastic experience and an extraordinary adventure because it allows to do new knowledge; to exchange cultural ideas.
For example, to exchange recipes.
The intention to go and live in a foreign country may signify an open-mindness and a wish to discover the world.
However, some people migrate not to enlarge there horizons but simply because they are political refugees.
As for me, I want to go and live abroad because I like to discover new horizons; to meet new people and to get to know about different cultures.
I want in a sense to open my mind to the rest of the world because I have realized that ethnocentrism was a mistake.
Indeed, no culture is better than another they are simply different.
However, my family will miss me, yet you always need to sacrifice something to move forward.
That is why I would like to go to the United States to improve my English.
But also because this country does everything to be the best and to stay the best.
Furthermore, going abroad gives more opportunities to get a job.
And the United States are for me a dream; it is the American dream.
Nevertheless, I conceive that it have drawbacks such as weapons, as in all other countries.
It is necessary to consider pros and cons.

This is much better.

I think that the last phrase should be near the beginning.
I think that your last phrase should be a YES or a NO, having weighed up the pros and cons that you detail in the text.

Good luck.

Bonsoir,

Bon texte dans son contenu, mais si je peux me permettre, certaines expressions devraient être revues car elles semblent être directement traduites du français, ce qui pourrait sonner faux en anglais.

Je l'ai retravaillé dans son ensemble, non seulement dans sa structure et au niveau des expressions/vocabulaire employés, mais grammatiquement ainsi qu'orthographiquement.
Merci de répondre à la requête en gras ci-dessous.

You should keep in mind that you can't easily adapt yourself to a new life, especially when it comes to live in a foreign country, even having been quite well prepared previously.

Moreover, you have to take into consideration the fact that you will leave your best friends and family, and certainly the place where you spent your childhood and youthl.

You have to get prepared to face the homesickness, because not only you would encounter some difficulties to get adapted to a new life, but the language barrier might cause some issues in terms of communication and culture.

Pour l'histoire de Kwan, pourrais tu stp préciser de qui s'agit-il? et quelle est ton intention de l'introduire dans le passage stp?  cela m'aiderait à établir ce que tu as l'intention de dire

Nevertheless, living in a foreign country is a fantastic experience and an extraordinary adventure because you learn so much, not only culturally but meeting local people who are totally different from what you have been used to see, and establishing new friendships with them might be something quite unique in your life.

In my judgement, the intention to go and live in a foreign country means an open-mindness and a willingness to discover the world.

However, some people migrate not to enlarge there horizons but simply because they are political refugees.

As for me, I want to go and live abroad because I like discovering new horizons; meeting new people and getting to know about different cultures.

I want in a sense to open my mind to the rest of the world because I have realized that ethnocentrism was a mistake.

Indeed, no culture is better than another, they are simply different.

However, I will miss my family, yet, unfortunately, you still need to make sacrifices to move forward.

That is why I'm so enjoyed to go to the United States, not only to improve my english, but also because this country does everything to be the best and to remain the best.

The professional opportunities out there are really interesting, especially in terms of acquiring a job of my liking and abilities.

Heh and who could claim that the "American Dream" disappeared? it has always been my dream, and I'm so happy to realize it.

By the way, like any other country, the US of A has its advantages and disadvantages, such as weapons, which represent a significant desease for such a powerful nation.

Cordialement

Tout d'abord merci pour ton aide.

En faite, je dois rédiger une expression écrite par rapoort à un texte ( c'est un sujet type bac) et KWAN est une jeune chinoise qui arrive aux etats-unis et qui découvre de nouvelles choses....
Je parle d'elle pour complèter!

Le reste de mon texte est bon?

De plus, pourriez-vous me dire si je répond bien à mon sujet?

Merci d'avance

Comme mentionné ci-dessus, ton texte au niveau de son contenu, me semble plutôt bon, mais  il y a quelques soucis de syntaxes ici et là, des erreurs au niveau de l'expression, du vocabulaire dûs à une traduction du français à l'anglais, c'est pour cela que je l'ai retravaillé dans son ensemble en essayant de garder son sens et son esprit.

Vu que c'est par rapport à un texte, je l'ai réedité afin de l'ajuster par rapport au contexte en question:

Seamingly, you can't easily adapt yourself to a new life, especially when it comes to live in a foreign country, even having been quite well prepared previously.

Because you have to take into consideration several factors:
First: The fact that you will leave your best friends and family, and certainly the place where you spent your childhood and youthl.

You have to get prepared to face the homesickness, because not only you would encounter some difficulties to get adapted to a new life, but the language barrier might cause some issues in terms of communication and culture.

As we could see, Kwan encountred some slight difficulties when she arrived to the USA, since almost everything seemed pretty new for her, she concluded that China was so much different from uncle Sam's land.

Nevertheless, living in a foreign country is a fantastic experience and an extraordinary adventure because you learn so much, not only culturally but meeting local people who are totally different from what you have been used to see, and establishing new friendships with them might be something quite unique in your life.

In my judgement, the intention to go and live in a foreign country means an open-mindness and a willingness to discover the world.
As for me, I want to go and live abroad because I like discovering new horizons; meeting new people and getting to know about different cultures.
Indeed, no culture is better than another, they are simply different.
However, I will miss my family, yet, unfortunately, you still need to make sacrifices to move forward.
That is why I'm so enjoyed to go to the United States, not only to improve my english, but also because this country does everything to be the best and to remain the best.
The professional opportunities out there are really interesting, especially in terms of acquiring a job of my liking and abilities.
Heh and who could claim that the "American Dream" disappeared? it has always been my dream, and I'd be so happy to carry it out.

By the way, like any other country, the US of A has its advantages and disadvantages, such as weapons, which represent a significant desease for such a powerful nation.

But feel free to do what you feel better for your release, keep your text as it is or get this one, it is completely up to you.

Kind regards

Je vous remercie pour TOUTE votre aide.

Si jamais vous avez besoin de quoique ce soit n'hésitez pas bien que votre anglais est bien meilleur que le mien.

Cordialement

No problem, thank you for your offer as well! and G'luck!

Kind regards