Demandes de correction - Lettres en anglais

J'ai écris cette lettre pour l'anglais, mais je sais que j'ai énormément de fautes. Et je ne sais vraiment pas corriger mon anglais, avec tout les temps... J'aimerais vraiment qu'on me corrige mes fautes d'anglais...

Dear Camille,
I hope you’re well. What have you done during your holidays ?
I stayed few days in London, It wasn’t boring because I had a lot of things to visist.
(I took some pictures for you !)
I have made the way in car and boat, it was long but rather pleasant to think that afterone arrived !
London is a very big city ! I visit Westminster abbaye which are so beautiful !
I take the underground and I walk a lot !
One day, I’ll be lost in the underground they are too much lines !
You know I love history right ? I’ve been in the Natural History Museum and in the Bristish museum ! It was so interessting !
I was going shopping too, because in London you can bought a lot of things you can’t in others coutry
To go shopping I going on Picadilly Circus, they are a lot of shops.
At night I’m going in the London Ear, it was relaxing, the weel turn slow and you can observe the landscape.
I took some pictures of building, tower… Like the Gherkin, the Tower Bridge, Big-ben.
I think London is a very beautiful city, I stayed in hotel-restaurant call : « Holiday’s Inn ».
I had a beautiful view because I was on the 10th floor.
You know I love The Beatles ? Guess what ? I’m was going on The Beatles Museum in Liverpool !
Don’t be jealous, I’ll give you some memories.
It was so exciting to see the Beatles sucess and all their discs and albums !
I wish, one day we’re going you and me in this museum.
Much love, as always xoxoxo

Merci d'avance à celui/celle qui m'aidera ! :)

Réponses

• mikuxhatsune a écrit:
    Dear Camille,
    I hope you are well (ce n'est pas une faute, mais pas besoin d'utiliser d'abréviations à l'écrit). What have you done during your holidays? (pas d'espace avant un point d'exclamation/interrogation/deux points en anglais)
    I stayed in London for a few days, and I did not have a chance to get bored because I had a lot of places to visist.
    (I took some pictures for you!)
    I used a car and a boat to travel around, it was long but rather pleasant to think that afterone arrived! (je ne comprends pas cette phrase)
    London is a very big city! I visited Westminster Abbey which is so beautiful!
    I also used the Tube and I walked a lot!
    One day, I’ll get lost (sûrement une erreur de temps. Vouliez-vous dire que vous vous êtes un jour perdu dans le métro - I got lost - , ou qu'il est si grand que vous vous y perdrez un jour, dans le futur - I will get lost - ?) in the underground: there are too many lines!
    You know I love history right? I went to the Natural History Museum and in the Bristish Museum! It was so interessting!
    I went shopping too, because in London you can buy a lot of things you would not find in others coutries.
    To go shopping I went to Picadilly Circus, where there are a lot of shops.
    At night I would go to the London Eye (the London Ear is a music festival), it was relaxing, the wheel turns slowly, which gives you the time to observe the scenery.
    I took some pictures of buildings and towers such as the Gherkin, the Tower Bridge, and Big Ben.
    I think London is a very beautiful city, I stayed in a hotel and restaurant called : « the Holiday’s Inn ».
    I had a beautiful view because my room was on the 10th floor.
    You know I love The Beatles? Guess what? I went to The Beatles Museum in Liverpool!
    Don’t be jealous, I’ll share some of my memories with you.
    It was so exciting to see the Beatles sucess (not the right word. Did you mean "awards"? In that case : "It was so exciting to see all the awards they received"), as well as all their discs and albums!
    I hope one day you and I will get to visit this museum together.
    Much love, as always xoxoxo

Je n'ai pas corrigé le niveau de langue afin que la lettre vous ressemble (aucun intérêt à transformer le texte en anglais littéraire), mais il n'y a plus de fautes !
  • Bonsoir,

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut corriger ma lettre. Mon anglais est bancal.
    I'm so happy to have some news about you. And happy you stay in Taiwan now so. I think that Taiwan is a better environement than China.

I would like send my best salutations at your parents and your brother.

Me, I'm fine but buzy : in October I go to Marocco (North Africa) for two weeks and after I return in Belgium and I don't know exactly the following step.

When I will have a stable post (un poste stable), I will go back in Taiwan. I swear It. I falled in love for this country and its friendly and exceptional inhabitants. My only travel in Taiwan was so short. I want go back for more long time. The only thing who affraid me is the very hot and humid weather. I remember : it was... distressing.

I hope sincerly see you again .

(Une formule de politesse très respectueuse du genre "très dévoué...")

Un très grand merci !
  • Simon UA a écrit:
    Bonsoir,

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut corriger ma lettre. Mon anglais est bancal.
    I'm so happy to have some news about you. And happy you stay in Taiwan now so. I think that Taiwan is a better environement than China.

I would like send my best salutations at your parents and your brother.

Me, I'm fine but buzy : in October I go to Marocco (North Africa) for two weeks and after I return in Belgium and I don't know exactly the following step.

When I will have a stable post (un poste stable), I will go back in Taiwan. I swear It. I falled in love for this country and its friendly and exceptional inhabitants. My only travel in Taiwan was so short. I want go back for more long time. The only thing who affraid me is the very hot and humid weather. I remember : it was... distressing.

I hope sincerly see you again .

(Une formule de politesse très respectueuse du genre "très dévoué...")

Un très grand merci !
    Sans pour autant changer le niveau de langue voici une correction:

I am so happy to hear from you and its great you are in Taiwan now. I believe Taiwan being a much better place to live in than China is.
    Please give my regards to your parents and your brother.
    As to myself, I am just fine but busy. In October I will go to Moroccco (Northern Africa) for two weeks and will then return to Belgium. For the moment I don't know what to do right after.
    After getting a secure job I will go back to Taiwan, I promise. i fell in love with this country as well as with the friendly and exceptional (sonne un peu bizarre) inhabitants. The only travel to Taiwan was too short and my next stay will be much longer. The only thing which bothers me are heat and humidity. I still remember this was really distressing.
    I very much hope to see you again soon.
    Yours faithfully
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.