Anglais - Dialogue entre un père et sa fille

Bonjour à tous,
je suis actuellement en première L et mon niveau en anglais est assez moyen. Je dois effectuer un dialogue entre un père et sa fille, sans inspirations, j'ai donc cherché des arguments adéquats dans le forum.
Voici ce que j'ai produis.                         

DAD AND DAUGHTER
Hi Dady !
Hi honey !
Then...
Then what ?!
You haven't got think about my Iphone ?
Ooh...no ! I think I was really clear yesterday. You can't have an Iphone !
But Dady ! All my frends have on expect me... I'm like an intruder  ! Do you understand ?
Hunhun... You have already a good smartphone ! Don't forget that you have it since two months
That's true but with my phone I can't have an access to internet, so I can't tchat with my frends on Tweeter or Facebook !
Do you know that we have a wonderful thing witch is calling a COMPUTEEEEER ? With this incredible thing you can surf on internet, therefore tchat with your frends. Moreover I  think that a free acces on internet it's not vital ! Especially as you spend all your free-time on internet...that's stupid !
You can't understand Dady...you are an elderly  person now.
Very funy ! Let's face it,this phone is very expensive, don't forget that many teenage girl like you are stolen because of theirs Iphone.
I'm prudent you know. Don't be worried about that I'm tall now Dad ! I want you to consider me like an adult !
That's true... You are tall honey... The time when you were my little girl is very far... You are seventeen now... I think that I must to let you be free !
Yes Dady, I'm tall !
You have to be responsible of yourself, take your own decisions,that's what you want ?
Yeees !
I have found the solution for you to have an Iphone.
Really ?!
Yes ! As you said you are tall so can work for buy it.
That's not what I said...
You want to be tall, responsible, be consider like an adult ?
Yes but not like that !
Be an adult it's not simple...that's the beginning for you

THE END

Qu'en pensez vous ? Y a-t-il des erreurs ?

Merci d'avance smile

2 (Édité par Verbatim2 07/11/2013 à 18:50)

Attendez aussi l'avis d'autres membres.
--------------------------------------------
Hi Dady !
Hi honey !
Then...
Then what ?!

You haven't got think about my Iphone ?

Ooh...no ! I think I was really clear yesterday. You can't have an Iphone !
But Dady ! All my friends have on expect but me... I'm like an intruder  ! Do you understand ?

Hunhun... You have already a good smartphone ! Don't forget that you have it since two months only.

That's true but with my phone I can't have an access to internet, so I can't tchat with my friends on Tweeter or Facebook !

Do you know that we have a wonderful thing witch which is calling called a COMPUTEEEEER ? With this incredible thing you can surf on internet, therefore tchat with your friends. Moreover I  think that a free access on to internet it's not vital ! Especially as you spend all your free-time on internet...that's stupid !
You can't understand Dady...you are an elderly person now.
Very funny ! Let's face it,this phone is very expensive, don't forget that many teenage girls like you are stolen robbed because of theirs Iphone.
I'm prudent you know. Don't be worried about that I'm tall now Dad ! I want you to consider me like an adult !
That's true... You are tall big honey... The time when you were my little girl is very far... You are seventeen now... I think that I must to let you be free !
Yes Dady, I'm tall old enough now !
You have to be responsible of for yourself, take your own decisions,that's what you want ?
Yeees !
Really ?!
Yes ! As you said you are tall old so you can work for to buy it.
You want to be tall big, responsible, be considered like an adult ?
Yes but not like that !
Be an adult it's not simple...that's the beginning for you.

I must (Xto) let you be free
pas de to après must smile

4 (Édité par O-Couprie-Lo 11/11/2013 à 19:22)

Verbatim2 a écrit :

Attendez aussi l'avis d'autres membres.
--------------------------------------------
Hi Dady !
Hi honey !
Then...
Then what ?!

You haven't got think about my Iphone ?

Ooh...no ! I think I was really clear yesterday. You can't have an Iphone !
But Dady ! All my friends have on expect but me... I'm like an intruder  ! Do you understand ?

Hunhun... You have already a good smartphone ! Don't forget that you have it since two months only.

That's true but with my phone I can't have an access to internet, so I can't tchat with my friends on Tweeter or Facebook !

Do you know that we have a wonderful thing witch which is calling called a COMPUTEEEEER ? With this incredible thing you can surf on internet, therefore tchat with your friends. Moreover I  think that a free access on to internet it's not vital ! Especially as you spend all your free-time on internet...that's stupid !
You can't understand Dady...you are an elderly person now.
Very funny ! Let's face it,this phone is very expensive, don't forget that many teenage girls like you are stolen robbed because of theirs Iphone.
I'm prudent you know. Don't be worried about that I'm tall now Dad ! I want you to consider me like an adult !
That's true... You are tall big honey... The time when you were my little girl is very far... You are seventeen now... I think that I must to let you be free !
Yes Dady, I'm tall old enough now !
You have to be responsible of for yourself, take your own decisions,that's what you want ?
Yeees !
Really ?!
Yes ! As you said you are tall old so you can work for to buy it.
You want to be tall big, responsible, be considered like an adult ?
Yes but not like that !
Be an adult it's not simple...that's the beginning for you.

je me suis rendu compte de certaines erreurs seulement après m'être relu plusieurs fois --'
Je me contenterai de vos deux réponses car mon oral est demain matin, merci à vous deux smile